Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Recipes Blog (or Website)

Okay, so some of you may already know what I am talking about, but for those of you who don't, what I've been planning on doing for sometime now is making a separate blog (or website) for recipes that will be linked to this one. The idea behind this is that during the Katimavik program we used a lot of different recipes from a lot of different sources, and with the end of the program all those recipes went in different directions across the country. I won't limit the number of submissions from anyone so you can feel free to submit as many as possible. If I get enough in French to warrant a second section I will separate the recipes to make it easier for everyone (I won't translate though). I will also mention that this is not limited to Katimavik participants, billet families, etc., but that anyone I know is welcome to make a submission as the more recipes the better!

I have studying to do so this is just a preview of my plans rather than a release, but feel free to begin typing up your favourite recipes and send them to Ed's Gmail account.

No comments: