Thursday, October 12, 2006

Quick Post

I am still alive and did not eat myself into oblivion over Thanksgiving, though I tried. Just a quick post as I have some changes to explain. First, the rest of the Katimavik pictures will be posted (sometime) in the normal fashion. Second, new pictures, seeing as I have a lot less of those will be posted in a new location, leaving the other to be strictly Katimavik pictures. This new location should be accessible by clicking on the Facebook tag with my picture in it on the right side menu bar. If it won't let you in without an account let me know and I will post new pictures in another location. As always to do so you can either leave a comment here or email me at Eddie Main.

I'm off as I have a mid-term tomorrow and another on Friday.

Main Man, Out.

No comments: