Monday, September 11, 2006

Still in Operation

Wow! I apologize to the people who I know that check this regularly. The end of Katimavik saw a great decline in both computers and spare time, which resulted in the catastrophic lack of posts and news. I intend to keep this blog running as a way of chronicalling my adventures in the world of higher education.

I will be posting pictures again as I have reliable access to the technology needed to do so. I also have some cool features that I will try to integrate into this blog, though I make no guarantees.

For now I will say that I enjoyed Frosh Week '06, though I found cross-campus activities to be sub-par to my expectations, my faculty events more than made up for the lack. A big shout out to all the wonderful AHS Frosh leaders and all the amazing AHSSIES who made it such a great week!

Class starts at 8:30 am tomorrow morning, thus ending this update.

Main Man, Out.

No comments: